Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Flying Shoes, Bursting Bubbles...

or, "a pot calling a kettle black?"
More on this story and related activities. Thanks to Dr. Dan who forwarded this story to me. What a great guy this Judge Sanders is as "judges" go. Actually, it is ironic considering what he does for a living, but, I digress.
I am always amazed but not surprised at the sycophantic censorship that the supposed independent news media engages in. It is not that they didn't report on it, they did here, but how they did. Internet? Yes. National news TV? No. I never read or heard a hint, nuance or whisper about this. On the other hand, I might have missed it. What we did hear
was about Mukasey's collapse at his address at the Federalist Society . Which I had hoped was more serious than it turned out to be. Too bad someone in the crowd didn't have the presence of mind to shout out “Sic semper tyrannis!” Wm. Grigg gives us the "rest of the story."