Friday, February 15, 2008

Worst product ever: The Easy Reader (Book Holder)


A book holder! For your steering wheel! So you can multi-task while on the road. The amazing thing about this product is how many hurdles it must have had to surmount to not only be manufactured, but to end up on Amazon! However, you will notice that spamozone has removed the product and the links are now dead.

Worst product ever: The Easy Reader (Book Holder)

How did this shiz make Stoopidit past health and safety guidelines?


The Amazon.com reviewers have said it best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, February 13, 2008

This product far exceeds my expectations. I was not only able to read a book while driving, but with my free hands I was able to talk on my cell phone, while also sipping on my latte! For some reason, everyone keeps honking at me and flipping me off, but it doesn't matter, because I am too engrossed in my reading to care. I hope this comes back into stock, my 16 year old cousin could really use one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, February 13, 2008

I bought this item 6 months ago and its great. I can read while driving and best of all, I can move it to a new car everytime i crash my current one. So far, I've gone through 5 cars in 6 months, and this thing attaches to every steering wheel. My insurance company is threatening to drop me, but without this item, I simply wouldn't be able to fill out my insurance form while driving. Too bad about the small type on their contracts, tho. Now I'll need a 6th car!

See! Sarcasm is funny.