Thursday, April 16, 2009

Baptist pastor beaten + tazed by Border patrol - 11 stitches

I told them I was a US citizen.

I told them I was on a business trip.

I told them I had no drugs or humans in the car.

That wasn't enough. They wanted to search the car, and I invoked my 4th amendment rights.

I DID NOT RESIST OR FIGHT BACK. YET I WAS TAZERED REPEATEDLY AND SHOVED IN BROKEN GLASS REPEATEDLY!

I was IN the United States!!! I had crossed no international border!!!


This occured on the night of April 14/15, 2009




Posted
Highlights:

(5:35) Agent whips out his nun chucks in anger
(7:45-8:00) The agent tells me in less than perfect English, "In the Border Patrol Checkpoint, the person's rights doesn't matter here."
(16:50-17:10) I'm told that the police will arrive in less than 10 minutes to arrest me
(19:00-19:40) I'm accused of being a terrorist
(26:20) I'm told that I'm free to go without being searched